At any rate, I was not overly successful in last week's to do list, but I did manage to get some things done.
I knew it was going to be short and a close one, but it turned out ok! I even had to trim the legs a bit (an inch, but still!).
perhaps the most exciting though, is that when I took all these pictures on Saturday I was super close to finishing the second sleeve! And now, I have a few more rows until I bind off. Actually I thought I was ready to bind off, but it appears, I forgot a decrease row or something, so I need to do maybe 3 rows (I need to compare sleeves) and then bind off.
Hopefully, I can get the sweater sewed together and get the collar going this week!