Wednesday, December 05, 2018

honey cowl

The funny thing is that when you make time to knit--you actually get knitting done.

Last week I mentioned that I has started this Honey Cowl something like a dozen times before finally getting to something the right size but untwisted. I've been working on it a little every day and it is almost done. Maybe.

View this post on Instagram

I love how this #honeycowl is #knitting up.

A post shared by Jodie (@ja_gardner) on

I mean the pattern says to make it 12 inches wide, and it is five inches now. I thought I might see what it looks like at 8.

I'm really happy about it because it has been so gray here that the pop of color while I'm knitting has been so cheery. I even took it in the car to do school pickups and let me tell you there is no happy camper quite like me in the car with the audiobook and my knitting! I don't even mind waiting.

And yes, I am making this for me. I will not be knitting anything for anyone this holiday season, although I will be baking assuming I can get the energy going.

No comments: