Monday, February 15, 2016

February 15

Ok, so every day entries are probably not for me. Once a week does actually work much better and I should remember that. I am tempted to blame it on work, but I think it is actually that I don't sit at a computer for hours on end at work, and can't just jot things down on my lunch. basically, when I get home I find that I am better off if I can be present.

At any rate, I was not overly successful in last week's to do list, but I did manage to get some things done.

Perhaps most exciting is that I took a deep breath and laid out and cut the minion PJs.
DSCN5759

I knew it was going to be short and a close one, but it turned out ok! I even had to trim the legs a bit (an inch, but still!).

DSCN5768

I also got the One direction Pjs made, even though they are still awaiting hemming and the final say on if the elastic is right (I finally got smart and wrote down the measurements....)
DSCN5767

I still have more to make. This week I put the butterflies and the dots on my to do list.
DSCN5766

perhaps the most exciting though, is that when I took all these pictures on Saturday I was super close to finishing the second sleeve! And now, I have a few more rows until I bind off. Actually I thought I was ready to bind off, but it appears, I forgot a decrease row or something, so I need to do maybe 3 rows (I need to compare sleeves) and then bind off.
DSCN5764

Hopefully, I can get the sweater sewed together and get the collar going this week!

No comments: