Wednesday, February 11, 2009

stall

I'm going to go an a limb here and say the hardest part about knitblogging is when you hit one of those times when you just aren't knitting. And right now... well I've been a little busy with this and that and the other, and it translates to nothing I can share here. Mostly I've been working or sleeping during my regular knitting time. I have been thinking about my knitting though, sometimes you need to think things through, so perhaps this time hasn't been wasted after all.

I still haven't decided what color to do my dollar and a half cardigan. Probably the dark brown though.

I did decide what quilt pattern to use. I broke down and bought probably the only book by M'lss rae Hawley I didn't own and I'll be making a version of Magic Hour. Mine will probably be all blues. My cousin says she's having a boy. While I don't usually do "boy or girl" colors for quilts, I happen to have a lot of blues in my stash.

So that's what I've been up to.

1 comment:

Cinnamonamon said...

I know how that feels. I've been trying to get the 'umpfh' to blog, myself...my facebook time has been a bit out of control, lol.