Monday, November 03, 2008

future

I really want to start updating more than once a week.
When I finish a big project, I get on a small high and get very excited to cast things on. However, since Halloween I've been sick, so I haven't actually gotten anything cast on. Well that's not entirely true, I cast on 42 stitches for a felted slipper. For some reason my congested brain could not figure out how to join them. I ended up dropping--and don't ask me how--5 stitches not at the end, but in the middle. I decided to pull it all out and wait until my head cleared.

I have a sock going, and I'll take that to book club tonight--although I took the other sock of the pair to book club last month, and was at about the same place, so I'm sure if they remember, they'll think I don't actually knit that much.

I've also decided that my lace scarf just really probably needs to be on bigger needles. So I'll be ripping out the 6 inches I have on that and starting over. Then I have plans to swatch for a sweater. And then... well I need to do some stash organization and figure out what (if anything I own) would make good holiday presents for the teachers.

See, I have plenty to write about. Now, if I could just get over this cold.

No comments: