Thursday, October 16, 2014

October 16

The good: I managed to get my 10K steps, get everyone vaccinated against the flu, sew the skirt lining to the skirt, went to yoga, and got a bunch of work done.

The bad: I only really decluttered by eating leftovers, and tossing what I might actually term "pre-clutter"; papers and such that had been sitting around for a while, but most people would have termed this "cleaning." I am having panic at work because one of my co-chair people for this event is out with a medical issue, and the others are more "big picture" people, and so I'm having to remember and fill in details that I usually don't have to deal with. Thus, people keep calling and texting me about napkins and markers. It makes me feel underprepared, usually I like to be the one calm in the storm.

The ugly: I'm going to have to rip most of the finished sock out, as it is too small, despite having been tried on and having fit at one point.

Just ponder that for a minute--I'm going to have to rip out about 2 weeks worth of knitting.

Moving on.

Today I have more work (and boy will I be glad when this week is over and my part in this fundraiser is OVER), and a noon meeting. I actually have to pack a lunch! I'm going to get the big three done (even if we are talking more paper here--paper piles up!), and as soon as I post this I'm going to go cut out black tulle until work time. I'd also like to get my house swept and vacuumed, but that might be the dreamer in me.

I'm posting this picture taken on our weekend trip, because I just need some peaceful lake today. Breathe in, breathe out....

DSCN3700

No comments: