Thursday, September 11, 2014

Sept 11

Sometimes I write the first paragraph of these entries at night. It makes it easy to see what I actually did and provides a closure for the day. The last 2 nights however have been filled with wandering children (seriously an hour after lights out and you are wandering around down here telling me you can't sleep--I can't sleep either when I am up walking around!) which makes it hard for me to spend the two minutes writing. Anyway, yesterday I did one batch of peaches bringing my total up to 31 pints. I only de cluttered one thing--putting away the bike rack replacement screws and throwing away the envelope they were mailed in. I did get my 10K steps, and I planked 3 sets of 30 seconds. I got my work computer to work and was able to catch up a bit there. I also got all my errands run! I still need to actually fix the headlight, because the car was too wet and hot to do it yesterday.

Today, I want to run, I'm thinking intervals for 2 miles. Then I need to spend the morning at work. Hopefully, I'll have time this afternoon to get another batch of peaches done because I think Friday may be tomato day. Because I'm running, I'll set my step goal a little higher--I think 12K is realistic, but my stretch goal is 15K.

I feel a little bit like I'm still just working on the crisis areas--the peaches that will go bad--instead of the goal areas--like getting some pj pants sewn now that the temperature is dropping. Perhaps a better stretch goal would be to get a pair of pj pants cut out. We'll see how it goes.

This is a picture of last year's peaches, but really it is what my brain has looked like this week:
closer

No comments: