Saturday, September 27, 2014

September 27

Yesterday, I got my 10k steps (I made girls walk to 7-11 for slurpees-- the horror!), I decluttered by reading some newspapers that I had stacked up and then recycling them. Yes, they were not clutter that had been around for years, but weeks, so I feel like this counts. I didn't want to plank, so I told myself I only needed to do two sets of 30 seconds. I also managed to finish the pink pj pants I started yesterday. The panda ones are awaiting elastic and hemming. Both require cooperation.

I did read chapter 5, getting to page 15 I think. And I worked, discovering at the end, that my work computer has been infected with malware. (Sigh). I had suspected something was up when Adobe reader mysteriously disappeared a month or so ago. I have addressed the problem, and hopefully resolved it.

Today, beyond the planking, steps, and decluttering I am just going to take it easy. I'll try to finish the panda pjs, and I have a pair I want to make for me, so maybe those will be the next pair I sew. Both girls have wondered aloud about their Halloween costumes recently too. I have not started on those, and maybe today is the day to read my pattern, and make a shopping list.

In reality, all is really want to do today is read. Read my fun book, my book club book, and chapter 5.

No comments: