Wednesday, September 17, 2014

September 17

Yesterday, I did run (and I upped my intervals to 5 min running, 3 walking) and made it three miles. It was ugly, but I did it. As a consequence, I made it to 15K steps. I almost forgot to plank, and so right at bedtime I did 2 reps of 30 seconds. I only got rid of one thing yesterday--a nail file. I did however, get the second pair of pjs cut out and sewed together. I was also super productive at work, which is good. I also threw my canning pot into the dishwasher and put it and all the other canning supplies AWAY

Today, I'm headed to farmer's market where I will NOT buy anything to can. NO. For one thing, I only have 3 jars left and for another, let's just say, I'm done. I will however, buy some stuff to eat. After that yoga. I have not been in ages, and so I'm cutting myself some planking slack. I do vinyasa yoga, so plenty of planking there. Today, I also plan to clean the house and run some errands. My elastic supply is low, and so I need some more. Hopefully, I'll be able to finish the PJ pants today too.

I know I've been kinda quiet on the knitting front, and I apologize. I have been plugging away quietly on a project I started at the beginning of summer. And it is taking me so long because I keep finding myself going UGH at the thought of more stockinette in the round. But last night I finished the second sleeve, so I hope I'll get to show it off soon.

OH I know! Yesterday I pulled out my new socks (The ones I finished in July) and they are even yummier than I remembered. I LOVED wearing them. Which is of course the great thing about making socks in the summer--it feels like all new when you finally get to wear them. Kind of like finishing them twice.
DSCN3397

No comments: