Thursday, September 25, 2014

September 25

Yesterday I got 13k steps, and did all my errands. I also decluttered, getting rid of a few things that were sitting on the guest bed (which by the way I keep decluttering and people keep piling crap on it). I opted to take a plank rest day. I even managed to get a little work done at work. I'm still behind, but catching up.

Today, I have a fasting blood test and afterwards I have promised myself breakfast out (with chapter 5 for company?). After that? Well planking, steps and decluttering of course. I'd like to get some exercise today, either running or biking. Also, I need to get to page 27 on the draft of chapter 5 and I need to sew some pj pants. I'm hungry and need to take the ladies to school, so no time for the pictures I took yesterday. Let's just say it is beginning to look a lot like fall.

No comments: