Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Sept 3

So yesterday, I set the goal of acquiring tomatoes. Plus my daily planking, steps, and decluttering.

I did go and pick tomatoes, but I didn't get as many as I wanted because of late tomato blight. It was incredible to see tomatoes that looked ripe, then pick them and have your thumb go straight through them. I was out about an hour, and came home with half a bushel maybe. And many of those I'll have to cut half off the tomato away. I had company though
IMG_20140902_121255
He kept the bugs off me.

I also planked (75 seconds), and had my 10k steps by 7pm. For my decluttering, I cleaned out the pool bag.

Today, my goals are to can as many of those ugly tomatoes as possible, and hit farmers market. I've been knitting on the sleeve of the sweater I mean to finish every night, perhaps tomorrow I'll have a minute to talk more about that.

No comments: