Thursday, September 04, 2014

Sept 4

Yesterday I canned 9 pints of crushed tomatoes, and 2 pints of sauce. I still have some tomatoes left, but not enough to do the 3 pints my canner will hold. Maybe if we get more at tonight's veggie pickup, I'll do more. I certainly want to do more. I'd like to have a dozen pints of crushed and at least 6 pints of sauce, but we will see.

I planked for 75 seconds-was going for 90. And got my 10k steps! I started going through my stationary again and tossed a set of postcards I've had...well far too long.

Today, I have meetings and some work stuff that is going to keep me from making any progress towards my bigger goals. Maybe if I have a minute I'll hunt for the pj pant pattern I want to use.

It is always hard for me when I can't see progress happening on the big goals, but I keep reminding myself that little steps are like putting together your mise en place in cooking. They make the bigger task easier.

How are you doing on your goals today?

No comments: