Wednesday, September 24, 2014

September 24

Yesterday, I got my 10k steps, planked four sets of 30 seconds, but did not declutter.
I went on a 14 mile bike ride, and worked and volunteered. It was a very very busy day, but fun!

Today, I feel like I have a list as long as my arm. I wanted to go to yoga, but I missed the class so I could go to a rummage sale jewelry preview. I saw the most gorgeous ring and bracelet. Both way too much and I knew I'd never wear the bracelet because of the clasp. I may need to go over on half price day and see if the ring is still there.

But you know today I'll do the usual stuff (plank, declutter, steps). I have a list of stuff I need to do, mostly errand type things. (We need propane, I have some returns, and some things that got missed on the grocery run). I need to remember not to eat anything after 8pm, so I can get my cholesterol checked tomorrow morning. Such an exciting life.

Because I never got around to taking a picture yesterday, I thought I'd so a screen grab of my fitbit dashboard from yesterday. I love it when it says hooray!

image

No comments: